Administrative division (ADM)
Goal – strengthening the organizational structure through satisfied staff.
- Issuing of Permits
- Certifying and counter signing of grama niladari certificates
- Renewing licenses
- Collecting revenue
- Managing Personal files
- issuing national identity cards
- Handling cultural affairs
Social Services & Social Development Division(SOD)
Goal-Encourage participation of the disadvantaged and suffering social groups in social development, by providing relief and rehabilitation and creating a background to prevent them falls into such conditions.
- Provision of aids and equipments.
- Issuing senior citizenship Identity cards
- Issuing Dry rations
Goal- Strengthening the divisional sustainable development
- Identifying the development needs
- Evaluation the progress of the projects
- Updating PMCS
- Maintaining and updating Resources Profile of the division
Financial Management Division(FMD)
Goal - Implement and maintain sound financial transaction system to achieve the overall objectives
- Preparing the procurement plan of the year
- All the activities related to payments
- Conducting Board of surveys
- Handling Audit queries
- Preparing financial statements
- Payment of monthly pensions.
- Conducting Inspections for W&OP and disabled persons and giving recommendations to dept.of Pension.
Civil Regestration Division
Goal- Registration of Marriages, Births and Deaths, issue of certified copies at request and the preservation of such documents for assisting the populace to secure their rights.
- Registration of Births, Marriages and Deaths
- Issuing Certificates